KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:- To lead and manage CIDA- Muskoka project by working in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, by bringing together a dynamic team and by developing realistic implementation, monitoring and quality assurance plans and tools for the project.- Provide technical and programmatic leadership to ensure quality implementation, monitoring and evaluation.- Develop and implement realistic project implementation, monitoring and quality assurance plans and tools in timely manner- Ensure timely submission of quality weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual project reports.- Close coordination and collaboration with the provincial and district stakeholders including Provincial Health Department and the health programs.- Support and supervise the design, implementation, monitoring and quality assurance of all project activities. - Supervise operations, procurement and finance related matters and activities in compliance with agency and donor's policy requirements.- Update and maintenance of project database and information systems for donors.- Ensure data collection and organization of information (technical and financial) for quarterly review meetings.- Ensure achievements of the project objectives as contained in project proposal and respective grant agreements.- Any additional duties assigned by line manager.Required Skills
Qualification & Experience
- MBBS/MSc or equivalent along with Masters in Public Health.
- 5 years experience in the health sector preferably in maternal, newborn and child health
- Experience of working with international and national organizations and government agencies at the provincial level preferably for advocacy projects
- Strong organizational, interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work well under unstable security environments, and/or administrative and programmatic pressures.
- Computer literacy
- Good leadership skills