1.0 JOB DESCRIPTION
To support GFATM R9 HIV AIDS project activities at CHBC Site
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND TASKS
3.1 Core Responsibilities & Duties
1. Handle transport of all staff, visitor and equipment/materials.
2. Maintain vehicles including fuel, lubrication, oil, interior and exterior.
3. Prepare Daily Vehicle Usage report, including trip use, mileage and fuel consumption.
4. Report and supervise all maintenance and repair needs of assign vehicle.
5. Maintain a valid driving license, registration and valid permits at all the time.
6. Providing periodic usage report of vehicle including total mileage, fuel consumption and expenditure.
7. Follow and abide by the traffic rules, regulations, driver safety manual and any other instructions given by Driver Supervisor or management.
8. Maintain vehicle first aid box, communication equipment and fire extinguisher and protect the vehicle while at outside office premises.
9. Prepare of monthly performance report for allocated vehicle
10. Work after duty hours or on holidays as and when required.
11. Help in loading and unloading of official materials
3.2 Occasional Significant Duties