KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
•To help SFO in proper documentation to ensure financial procedures and systems are operated and maintained at provincial office
• To help in filling of all support documents (receipts, invoices, and contracts) for payments
• Help SFO in record keeping and filing of daily wage workers, telephone cards to staff and petty cash payments
• Work with support staff, building their capacities on policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
· Liaise with logistic department and insure office cleanliness and systems are in place
· Line manager cook and cleaners on tasks assigned by SFO in provincial office
· Documentation and filing of administrative directives and communication
· Collection of time sheets from field and office staff and submission to HRCO
· To help HRCO in Staff Personnel files and record keeping.
· Help in distribution of staff salaries and record keeping
· Maintain CV collection boxes at reception and insure registration of CVs at the time of submission
· Dispatch and Receive official letters, register them and hand them over to concern department
· Maintain notice boards in office and reception and organize memos for communication to staff members
· To Ensure office cleanliness and liaise with logistic on supply of office cleaning accessories
· Maintenance of staff attendance sheets and keeping records of attendance in office
· To support in organizing training events for different departments.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS (our Values in Practice)
· Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
· Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved
· Sets ambitious and challenging goals for himself/herself and the team, takes responsibility for personal development and encourages others to do the same
· Widely shares personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
· Future orientated, thinks strategically.
· Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
· Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
· Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to colleagues and community.
· Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
· Willing to take disciplined risks
· Honest, encourages openness and transparency
· commitment to Save the Children Values
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• At least 1 years experience of working in same position
• Speak and write excellent English and Sindhi.
• Bachelor degree in Commerce/Accounting/Finance required
• Multi task management skills with time management
• Good Excel skills and Word skills
• Previous relevant experience working with international, NGO
• Excellent management and communications skills
• Ability to work independently to a high professional standard
• Adaptable and practical
• Diplomatic, Patient, and Respectful
Women professionals are encouraged to apply