KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
· Maintain an effective HR database and filing system, with proper files maintained for each staff member as per standard checklist, both manually and electronically while maintaining confidentiality.
· Ensure all staff personnel records i.e. contracts, leave records, timesheets etc are properly maintained and regularly updated
· Develop, implement and maintain an effective HR database.
· Maintain recruitment records starting from PAF until exit formalities.
· Assist in recruitment process and good practice is carried out in all recruitment and selection activity.
· Coordinate with Isb HR for recruitment follow ups on offers and advertisement on rozee.pk
. Conduct post recruitment activities, inductions and orientations and process contract after successful references.
· Participate in the interview panel and facilitate interviews when needed.
· Compile summary of performance scores and ratings in consultation with SENIOR HR OFFICER.
· Collection of time sheet and maintain accurate record for audit.
· Any other task assigned by the Line Manager.
The responsibilities will not limit to above mention points but will be revise form time to time by SENIOR HR OFFICER as required for managing field HR activities.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS (our Values in Practice)
· Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
· Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved
· Sets ambitious and challenging goals for himself/herself and the team, takes responsibility for personal development and encourages others to do the same
· Widely shares personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
· Future orientated, thinks strategically
· Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
· Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
· Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to colleagues and community.
· Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
· Willing to take disciplined risks
· Honest, encourages openness and transparency
· commitment to Save the Children Values
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor degree from any recognized university, candidates having MBA degree in HR will be given preference.
• Experience of working in same position
• Computer skills and presentation skills
• A commitment to SC values, in particular equal opportunities
• Team working, flexibility and relationship building skills
• Problem solving skills in day-to-day and crises situations
• Experience of establishing strong working relationships with colleagues from different functions and cultures