The FP and PAC Program Officer will be mainly responsible to assist in the project implementation, maintain project coordination at multiple levels, track progress as per agreed indicators and provide feedback to health management in headquarter, country, field offices.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Provide support to the team on project data management
- Prepare and share comparative analysis for clinical and services provider data
- Coordination with SCMO and QA team for project management and tracking progress and also share feedback on monthly basis with concerned staff and management
- Maintain project documentation in line with donor guidelines
- Review monthly project plans and progress against the plan
- Conduct quarterly field visit to verify data with source, and help Health Facility in maintaining reporting systems.
- Work with Quality Supervisor and support in maintaining training database, analysis gaps and timely sharing of feedbacks to management
- Keep track of reporting timelines and timely provide required data for narrative reports as per organization and donor’s reporting calendars
- Coordinate with technical management team
- Maintain and share an event calendar related to different thematic areas
- Facilitate field team in processing CO based organizing events
- Assist in preparation of monthly narrative report for internal submission
- Maintain photo bank for all major interventions for reporting and project visibility.
- Assist in preparation of project presentation / summary for internal and external forums
- Facilitate health teams in internal and external studies as and when required,
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- QUALIFICATIONS Graduation, bachelors in computer sciences and relevant discipline would be preferable
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Essential; 2- 3 years’ experience and 1 year of relevant experience of working in health project
- Good understanding of project management would be required
- Excellent command in Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Willing to move in intervention districts as and when required
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines